1. Goods are property of Central Garden Supplies until full payment is made. Once delivered refunds do not apply unless Central Garden Supplies is at fault.
2. Instant turf must be paid in full before cutting. Refunds can not be applied once the supplier has cut the grass.
3. Any problems must be reported to Central Garden Supplies within the first 48 hours of pick up/delivery. As well the relevant delivery docket/invoice (or copy of) must be provided.
4. No refunds will be given without an invoice/receipt.
5. Orders may only be canceled before dispatched. Once dispatched the customer may still cancel the order although the delivery fee will not be refunded.
6. All products are subject to availability and no products can be guaranteed, especially natural products.
7. Materials are natural goods therefore differences in shape and colour can be expected.
8. Some products contain recycled materials.
9. All deliveries made on a customer’s property are at their own risk. Central Garden Supplies does not take any liability for damage to public or private property including damage caused to concrete driveways and paths.
10. While delivery drivers are willing to honor the wishes of the customer in some cases this is not possible, and it is at the sole discretion of the driver.
11. All prices are inclusive of 10%goods and services tax.
12. Prices are subject to change at any time.